The 36th Annual Patriots’ Cup Corporate Challenge 5KThe Arc of Northern Virginia’s 36th Annual Patriots’ Cup Corporate Challenge 5K brings together companies and the community to raise important funds to sustain and strengthen its vital programs and services for people with ID/DD. You are invited to join hundreds of runners from local and national corporations and community organizations to compete for glory in a 5K Run!
From our Race Coordinator and the rest of the staff of The Arc of Northern Virginia:
“Thank you all so much for participating in the 36th Annual Patriots’ Cup Corporate Challenge 5K to benefit The Arc of Northern VA! I hope everyone had a good time! The weather was perfect! We appreciate your enthusiasm for the race and for organizing your teams. I know this is not an easy task! It was really fun to see so many runners wearing different colors of Patriots’ Cup shirts. You can tell how long some of you have been running by the rainbow of shirt colors over the years!We were so happy to welcome new companies this year – Don Beyer Volvo-Kia, Logos Technologies, and L’Arche of Greater Washington DC. We’re grateful for your support and hope that you enjoyed your first Patriots’ Cup Race!Thank you also to all of those companies and community groups who have continued their support this year. We truly appreciate your generosity! Thank you to Mark & Helen Russell from Metro, Run & Walk and the Springfield 5K for hosting us this year. And last but not least, we could not have reached our fund raising goal without the support from our Finish Line Sponsors.
RACE RESULTS are posted at www.runspringfield.org.
Our 2014 Sponsors:
Halstead & Halstead
PSA Insurance & Financial Services
Jack & Joy Weiner
About the Patriots’ Cup Corporate Challenge 5K
The Patriots’ Cup 5K is Northern Virginia’s premier corporate challenge foot race and the area’s only team-based race with teams of 5-7 runners. This year’s race will be on Saturday, May 31, 2014 in Springfield, Virginia. (The Patriots’ Cup is partnering with the Springfield 5K)
Why Sponsor and Run?
Many of our corporate teams have returned every year—with some participating for over a decade—because the Patriots’ Cup is a unique event that allows you to:
- Boost employee morale and camaraderie by engaging in a team
- sport and friendly competition
- Promote a culture of fitness and healthy lifestyles in your company.
- Receive branding and logo recognition in front of hundreds of local
- runners at the event and thousands of friends and supporters through our media and online outreach
- Support a cause that resonates with your employees,many of whom may have children, family members, friends, or neighbors living with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and
- Demonstrate your commitment to strengthening the local community your company calls home.